|Shopping cart is empty.|
Sheepskin Rugs & Throws
Hides of Excellence Sheepskin Rugs & Throws are made from the finest quality, ethically sourced Merino, Icelandic, Mongolian & Gotland sheep hides, tanned under strict environmentally friendly processes.
Merino Sheepskin Area Rug (4 Panels) - White
WAS: AUD $460 AUD $460Size: 180cmL x 110cmW
This Hides of Excellence natural white sheepskin rug combines four soft plush panels of the finest Australian merino wool fleece. This creates a luxurious, soft, warm area rug that also doubles as a cosy throw to drape over furniture.
The sheepskin fleece has the most beautiful natural qualities that makes them the perfect home decor accessory for your family - hypoallergenic, eco-friendly, flame resistant and easy to clean.
Size approximately: 180cm x 110cm
Also available in configurations combining 2, 6 and 8 merino wool panels.
We take great pride in ensuring the ethically sourcing and environmental impact of our sheep fleece products, This sheepskin rug is a by-product of the food industry. No harmful chemicals are used during the tanning process, ensuring it is safe for adults, children and the environment.+ Add to Wish List
How To Care For This Hide
- To keep fleece fluffy shake often and brush with a wire wool comb while wet or after drying
- Dry Vacuum with normal vacuum head on light suction to prevent dirt from embedding in fleece. Do not use turbo or rotating vacuum heads or powerful suction
- Attend to spills immediately. Blot with clean cloth. Scoop solids with side of a spoon or knife edge to avoid the solid penetrating the fibre. If necessary spot clean with a damp cloth
- Do not dry clean or use any chemicals on the wool fleece
- Do not immerse the sheepskin in water. Avoid the skin backing from getting wet
- Never rub the fleece, particularly when wet cloth
- Allow to dry naturally in the shade
- Avoid direct sunlight as UV rays may fade colour
Ask A Question About This Hide