|Shopping cart is empty.|
Hides of Excellence premium quality genuine Icelandic and Mongolian Sheepskin Pouffes are a versatile & stylish statement home decor accent.
Icelandic Shorn Sheepskin Small Pouffe - White
WAS: AUD $418 AUD $220Size: 50cm wide x 45cm high
- Made from 100% genuine Icelandic sheepskin, ethically sourced by-product.
- Hypoallergenic and naturally fire resistant.
- Dimensions 50cm wide x 45cm high.
- The soft shorn wool fleece creates a luxurious decor accessory that makes a cosy addition in the bedroom for extra seating or as a footstool in the lounge area.
- Eco-friendly tanned and processed making it perfectly safe to enjoy.
- Being a natural fleece, each pouffe is unique with natural markings.
Hides of Excellence genuine shorn Icelandic sheepskin pouffe in natural white is one of the most versatile decor accents for your home. Measuring 50cm in width by 45cm in height, when filled with polystyrene bean bag fill it can be used in the room as a footstool, side table or extra seating when required.
The soft and cosy genuine Icelandic sheepskin adorning this interior designer accessory makes it both plush and beautiful to style in any room. The natural sheepskin adds texture and a luxurious finish to set your room apart from the rest.
Like all of the Hides of Excellences products, this pouffe is made from ethically sourced Icelandic sheepskin by-products that are then tanned and processed under the strictest of European Union guidelines to ensure it is safe for people, pets and the environment.
Natural sheepskin is not difficult to care for. To clean, we simply recommend spot cleaning with a damp wet cloth and keeping it out of sunlight to avoid the hide drying out.
Please note the pouffe filling is not included, but is available at an additional cost of $88.
Size approx 50cm wide x 45cm high depending on how much filling you add.
Also available in dyed grey, dusty pink and fawn.
How To Care For This Hide
- Spot clean with damp cloth. Do not apply cleaning or chemical agents
- Allow to dry naturally in the shade
- Avoid direct sunlight as UV rays may cause the dyed colour to fade or discolour
Ask A Question About This Hide