|Shopping cart is empty.|
Shop Hides of Excellence massive online warehouse sale stock with nothing over $100 here in this catalogue. Enjoy savings of over 70%. Shop online or pop into our showrooms in Banksmeadow in Sydney or Collingwood in Melbourne. Call us on +61 451 511 085 or chat with us below on LiveChat. Fast shipping Australia wide.
Merino Sheepskin Cushion - Fawn
WAS: AUD $99 AUD $99Size: 40cm x 40cm
Our Hides of Excellence plush Australian merino sheepskin cushion in fawn is soft, warm, insulating and breathable, making it the perfect choice for a home interior decor accessory.
Made from the finest quality Australian sheepskin wool, the luxurious merino fleece is on one side of the cushions, with the reverse being a matching tone fabric.
We take great pride in ensuring the ethically sourcing and environmental impact of our sheep fleece products. This beautiful sheepskin cushion is a by-product of the food industry. No harmful chemicals are used during the tanning process, ensuring it is safe for adults, children and the environment.
Size 40cm x 40cm
Style Tip: Sheepskin cushions look stunning when combined with other textures and fibres, scattered on a bed or sofa in either a traditional or more contemporary decor style.+ Add to Wish List
How To Care For This Hide
- To keep fleece fluffy shake often and brush with a wire wool comb while wet or after drying
- Dry Vacuum with normal vacuum head on light suction to prevent dirt from embedding in fleece. Do not use turbo or rotating vacuum heads or powerful suction
- Attend to spills immediately. Blot with clean cloth. Scoop solids with side of a spoon or knife edge to avoid the solid penetrating the fibre. If necessary spot clean with a damp cloth
- Do not dry clean or use any chemicals on the wool fleece
- Do not immerse the sheepskin in water. Avoid the skin backing from getting wet
- Never rub the fleece, particularly when wet cloth
- Allow to dry naturally in the shade
- Avoid direct sunlight as UV rays may fade colour
Ask A Question About This Hide