|Shopping cart is empty.|
Now on sale are our genuine, ethically sourced Animal Skins & Hides, perfect to enhance a space with texture, beauty and natural warmth all year round.
Icelandic Sheepskin Cushion - Copper Caramel
WAS: AUD $129 AUD $99Size: 40cm x 40cm
The Hides of Excellence genuine Icelandic sheepskin cushion dyed in copper caramel hue is warm in tone and texture, creating a home decor accent that is both cosy and stylish.
With its signature genuine free-flowing long lambswool fleece adorning both sides of the cushion, the effect is both dramatic and inviting. The fleece length varies from 5cm to 20cm in length making it luxuriously soft and fluffy.
These stunning natural hide cushions make a dramatic statement on their own, when added to your favourite chair or sofa, or scattered on your bed for an even more luxurious display.
This genuine Icelandic sheepskin cushion is a natural product, produced from ethically sourced sheepskin by-product. No harsh chemicals have been used in the tanning process, so it's perfectly safe to allow a baby, pet, or anyone else to enjoy this cushion.
- Size 40cm x 40cm.
- Double sided fleece.
- Cushion comes fitted with insert.
- Available in natural - white, spotted, black and grey.
- Available in dyed - grey and chestnut brown
How To Care For This Hide
- Keep natural hair neat and tidy using a pet brush. remove dust and dirt simply by shaking. Vacuum on gentle speed with the direction of the hair, if necessary.
- Spot clean with damp cloth. Do not apply cleaning or chemical agents
- Allow to dry naturally in the shade
- Avoid direct sunlight as UV rays may damage the skin
Ask A Question About This Hide