|Shopping cart is empty.|
Hides of Excellence Sheepskin decor accents include Rugs, Throws, Cushions, Bean Bags & Pouffes made from ethically sourced, quality Australian Merino, Icelandic, Mongolian & Gotland sheep hides.
Merino Sheepskin Cushion - Linen
WAS: AUD $99 AUD $99Size: 40cm x 40cm
Our Hides of Excellence plush Australian merino sheepskin cushion dyed in linen is soft, warm, insulating and breathable, making it the perfect home interior decor choice.
Made from the finest quality Australian sheepskin wool, the cosy merino fleece is on one side of the cushions, with the reverse being a matching tone fabric.
We take great pride in ensuring the ethically sourcing and environmental impact of our sheep fleece products. This beautiful sheepskin cushion is a by-product of the food industry. No harmful chemicals are used during the tanning process, ensuring it is safe for adults, children and the environment.
Size 40cm x 40cm
Style Tip: Sheepskin cushions look stunning when combined with other textures and fibres, scattered on a bed or sofa in either a traditional or more contemporary decor style.+ Add to Wish List
How To Care For This Hide
- To keep fleece fluffy shake often and brush with a wire wool comb while wet or after drying
- Dry Vacuum with normal vacuum head on light suction to prevent dirt from embedding in fleece. Do not use turbo or rotating vacuum heads or powerful suction
- Attend to spills immediately. Blot with clean cloth. Scoop solids with side of a spoon or knife edge to avoid the solid penetrating the fibre. If necessary spot clean with a damp cloth
- Do not dry clean or use any chemicals on the wool fleece
- Do not immerse the sheepskin in water. Avoid the skin backing from getting wet
- Never rub the fleece, particularly when wet cloth
- Allow to dry naturally in the shade
- Avoid direct sunlight as UV rays may fade colour
Ask A Question About This Hide
*Free shipping applies to purchases delivered within Australia and excludes any international and wholesale orders.