|Shopping cart is empty.|
Animal Skins & Hides
Hides of Excellence Animal Skins & Hides are ethically sourced by-products, tanned under strict eco friendly guidelines & luxurious home accessories.
Icelandic Shorn Sheepskin Pouffe - Dusty Pink
WAS: AUD $418 AUD $293Size: 50cm wide x 45cm high
- Made from 100% genuine Icelandic sheepskin, ethically sourced by-product.
- Hypoallergenic and naturally fire resistant.
- Dimensions 50cm wide x 45cm high.
- The soft shorn wool fleece is dyed dusty pink, creating a luxurious and cosy accent in the bedroom for extra seating or as a footstool in the lounge area.
- Eco-friendly tanned and processed making it perfectly safe to enjoy.
- Natural fleece means each piece has unique colour tones and natural markings.
Hides of Excellence shorn Icelandic sheepskin pouffe is the perfect decor accessory for any room.
The soft and cosy genuine sheepskin has been dyed a soft dusky pink colour tone. It will add style, beauty and comfort, while also being a versatile soft furnishing to be used for extra seating or as footstool.
Like all of the Hides of Excellences products, this pouffe is made from ethically sourced Icelandic sheepskin by-products. The tanning of the hide follows strict environmentally friendly directives which ensure it is perfectly safe for people, pets and the environment.
Natural sheepskin is not difficult to care for. To clean, we simply recommend spot cleaning with a damp wet cloth and keeping it out of sunlight to avoid the dyed fleece colour fading and the hide drying out.
Please note the pouffe fill is not included with this product. Fill is available at an additional cost of $88.
Size approx 50cm wide x 45cm high depending on how much filling you add.
Also available in natural white, fawn and grey+ Add to Wish List
How To Care For This Hide
- Spot clean with damp cloth. Do not apply cleaning or chemical agents.
- Allow to dry naturally in the shade.
- Avoid direct sunlight as UV-rays may discolour the dyed wool fleece.
Ask A Question About This Hide