|Shopping cart is empty.|
Animal Skins & Hides
Hides of Excellence Animal Skins & Hides are ethically sourced by-products, tanned under strict eco friendly guidelines & luxurious home accessories.
Icelandic Sheepskin Cushion - Chestnut Brown
WAS: AUD $129 AUD $99Size: 40cm x 40cm
The warm tone and fluffy texture of the dyed chestnut brown Icelandic sheepskin cushion from Hides of Excellence is the perfect accessory when you're looking to add an original design finish to a room.
With its signature genuine free-flowing long lambswool fleece adorning both sides of the cushion, the effect is both dramatic and cosy. A variety within the fleece length, ranging from 5cm to 20cm, gives this cushion a fun wild look, while its luxurious softness and varying warm brown colour tones makes this a versatile decor accent to suit many styles.
These stunning natural hide cushions make a dramatic statement on their own, when added to your favourite chair or sofa, or scattered on your bed for an even more luxurious display.
This Icelandic sheepskin cushion is a natural product, produced from ethically sourced sheepskin by-product. No harsh chemicals have been used in the tanning process, so it's perfectly safe to allow a baby, pet, or anyone else to enjoy this cushion.
- Size 40cm x 40cm.
- Double sided fleece.
- Cushion comes fitted with insert.
- Available in natural - white, spotted, black and grey.
- Available in dyed - grey and copper caramel.
+ Add to Wish List
How To Care For This Hide
- Keep natural hair neat and tidy using a pet brush. remove dust and dirt simply by shaking. Vacuum on gentle speed with the direction of the hair, if necessary.
- Spot clean with damp cloth. Do not apply cleaning or chemical agents
- Allow to dry naturally in the shade
- Avoid direct sunlight as UV rays may damage the skin
Ask A Question About This Hide
*Free shipping applies to purchases delivered within Australia and excludes any international and wholesale orders.