|Shopping cart is empty.|
Animal Skins & Hides
Hides of Excellence Animal Skins & Hides are ethically sourced by-products, tanned under strict eco friendly guidelines & luxurious home accessories.
Icelandic Shorn Sheepskin Small Pouffe - Grey
WAS: AUD $418 AUD $220Size: 50cm wide x 45cm high
- Made from 100% genuine Icelandic sheepskin, ethically sourced by-product.
- Hypoallergenic and naturally fire resistant.
- Dimension 50cm wide x 45cm high.
- The soft shorn wool fleece is dyed grey to create a luxurious and versatile cosy decor accessory to add in the bedroom for extra seating or as a footstool in the lounge area.
- Eco-friendly tanned and processed making it perfectly safe to enjoy.
- Being a natural fleece, each pouffe is unique with natural markings and tonal variations within the fleece.
Hides of Excellence genuine shorn Icelandic sheepskin pouffe, dyed in a lovely charcoal grey tone, is one of the most versatile decor accent you can buy for you home. Measuring 50cm in width by 45cm in height, when filled with polystyrene bean bag fill it can be used in the room as a footstool, side table or extra seating when required.
The soft and cosy genuine Icelandic sheepskin makes this interior designer accessory not only plush and beautiful to feature in a room, but also adds an element of texture and unique interest that will set your room apart from the rest.
Like all of Hides of Excellences products, this pouffe is made from ethically sourced Icelandic sheepskin by-products that are then tanned and processed under the strictest of European Union guidelines to ensure it is safe for people, pets and the environment.
Natural sheepskin is not difficult to care for. To clean, we simply recommend spot cleaning with a damp wet cloth and keeping it out of sunlight to avoid the dyed fleece colour fading and the hide drying out.
Please note the pouffe filling is not included but is available at an additional cost of $88.
Size approx 50cm wide x 45cm high depending on how much filling you add.
Also available in natural white, dusty pink and fawn.
How To Care For This Hide
- Spot clean with damp cloth. Do not apply cleaning or chemical agents
- Allow to dry naturally in the shade
- Avoid direct sunlight as UV rays may cause the dyed colour to fade or discolour
Ask A Question About This Hide
*Free shipping applies to purchases delivered within Australia and excludes any international and wholesale orders.